This recipe is from my mother in law. It’s perfect in every way.Print
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 cups grated zucchini
- 3 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tsp. allspice
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. salt
- 3/4 cups nuts (optional)
- Cream together sugar and oil. Beat in the eggs one at a time. Add vanilla and zucchini.
- In a medium bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, allspice, baking soda, and salt.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients, mixing on low speed until just combined.
- Pour into two large greased loaf pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for one hour. Test for doneness by poking a toothpick into the center of loaf to see if it comes out clean.
Keywords: zucchini bread, zucchini