I made this Three Cheese Bacon Dip a long time ago, loved it, and somehow never shared it with you all! A cousin reminded me of it recently after making it for New Year’s Eve, and we all agreed Three Cheese Bacon Dip is definitely a dip that should take up residence on this little blog. So with the big game coming up, we got right on it, and thought it would make a great video too.
It’s so easy to make, and I’m telling you – it is so irresistibly GOOD! If you are having a little game day get together, put this one on the menu and it will not disappoint. You can even make it ahead of time, and bake it right beforehand.
I like to serve it with bread cubes, crackers, and potato chips! Hope you all enjoy the game… I’ll be the one fake watching – just in it for the food 🙂
Did you make this recipe?
Please let me know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment below and share a picture on Instagram with the hashtag #lovelylittlekitchen
Can't get enough?
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 green onions, sliced thinly (reserve 1 teaspoon for garnish)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Pinch of freshly ground pepper
- 1 clove garlic, pressed through a garlic press
- 6 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled (reserve 1 teaspoon for garnish)
- 1/2 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese, plus 1/4 cup more for the top
- Bread Bowl - I used a round loaf of Sheepherder's Bread
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, green onions, salt, pepper, garlic, bacon and cheeses.
- Hollow out the center of the bread and scoop the dip into the center.
- Cut the removed portion of the bread into one inch cubes for serving.
- Top with 1/4 cup more cheddar cheese, and bake for 30 minutes. Add reserved bacon and green onions as a garnish, and serve with crackers, potato chips, and bread cubes.