- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 green onions, sliced thinly (reserve 1 teaspoon for garnish)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Pinch of freshly ground pepper
- 1 clove garlic, pressed through a garlic press
- 6 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled (reserve 1 teaspoon for garnish)
- 1/2 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese, plus 1/4 cup more for the top
- Bread Bowl – I used a round loaf of Sheepherder’s Bread
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, green onions, salt, pepper, garlic, bacon and cheeses.
- Hollow out the center of the bread and scoop the dip into the center.
- Cut the removed portion of the bread into one inch cubes for serving.
- Top with 1/4 cup more cheddar cheese, and bake for 30 minutes. Add reserved bacon and green onions as a garnish, and serve with crackers, potato chips, and bread cubes.
- Serving Size: 1 Serving of Dip
- Calories: 253
- Sugar: 1.2g
- Sodium: 384mg
- Fat: 24g
- Saturated Fat: 10g
- Unsaturated Fat: 11.3g
- Trans Fat: 0.3g
- Carbohydrates: 2.3g
- Fiber: 0.1g
- Protein: 8.2g
- Cholesterol: 53mg