Do you ever just put all your favorite things in a bowl, toss it together, and call it a salad? I just love how the flavors and textures in my Summer Fruited Salad with Goat Cheese and Pistachio go so well together – we’ve got tangy, crunchy, salty, sweet, juicy, and creamy all in one fabulous bite!
I happened to have all these beautiful summer ingredients on hand after a solo splurge at Trader Joe’s. Even my avocados were in that perfect three minute window where they are the perfect ripeness!
Just looking at this bowl of colorful goodness makes me happy. Love it when fresh, healthy, easy, and delicious come together!
This is my go-to recipe for a homemade balsamic vinaigrette. If you have a mason jar on hand, just pour everything in, screw on the lid, and give it a good shake!
Oh, that perfect bite! We’ve got to enjoy all things summer while we can, right? Time to dig in!
Did you make this recipe?
Please let me know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment below and share a picture on Instagram with the hashtag #lovelylittlekitchen
Can't get enough?Print
For the Salad (per salad)
- 2 cups mixed baby greens
- 1/4 avocado, sliced
- 1/2 plum, sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh raspberries
- 2 tablespoons crumbled goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons pistachio nutmeats
For the Balsamic Vinaigrette (makes enough for 4-6 salads)
- 1/2 cup oil (I used avocado oil)
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
For the Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Add all ingredients to a jar with a fitted lid, then shake well to bring together.
- Arrange salad ingredients in a large bowl, then toss with dressing to taste just before serving.
Vinaigrette Recipe adapted from Allrecipes.com