Hey friends! Coming at you here with a quick and easy recipe for Ultimate Club Sandwiches for a Crowd and it happens to be the first day of school (probably second by the time I hit publish). My house is super quiet and as clean as it gets – which is pretty clean unless you open a drawer or look under a bed.
I do have one little boy who was bummed to find himself home sick on the first day of school, but things are looking better already so we’re just taking this day super slow together. So while he’s snoozing the morning away snuggled up next to me, I thought I’d pop in and share this shortcut for making 12 crowd-pleasing sandwiches super quickly! These might come in handy if you are serving lunch poolside for some friends, or even to take along on a picnic or road trip.
These little guys have turkey, ham, cheddar, bacon, lettuce, and avocado. I also brushed the sliced rolls with a garlic butter before toasting them until golden brown. You can definitely swap out the ingredients and toppings to suit your own family’s preference, but watch the video to see how easily these come together!
Did you make this recipe?
Please let me know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment below and share a picture on Instagram with the hashtag #lovelylittlekitchen
Can't get enough?
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 12 pack Hawaiian style sweet rolls
- Good quality deli ham, turkey and cheddar cheese
- 6 slices bacon, cooked
- Avocado slices
- Add garlic and parsley to melted butter in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Slice rolls in half horizontally, keeping them attached.
- Bruch both sides with butter.
- Place them on a baking sheet and broil until golden brown and toasty.
- Layer ham, turkey, cheese, bacon, lettuce and avocado on the bottom slice of the rolls.
- Spread a layer of mayonnaise on the other half of the rolls.
- Place the top layer on, and slice into individual rolls. Place a cocktail toothpick in each sandwich to help them stay together while cutting if needed.