Hello easy weeknight delicious dinner! Are you ready for this one? I’m putting chicken in your lasagna.
I love a traditional lasagna, but sometimes it’s nice to switch things up a bit and try something new. I think you are going to love it too my friends!
What’s so great about this recipe is that there are three shortcuts to help you get dinner on the table lickity split. First of all, you can use a rotisserie chicken from the grocery store deli. Second, you don’t have to boil your lasagna noodles. One less big pot to wash right? Third, the creamy filling uses La Terra Fina Spinach Parmesan & Artichoke Spread, which means a lot of prep work is already done for you. No chopping required!
Have you tried this as a dip? It’s so amazingly good with pita chips and veggies! We also love the Chunky Artichoke and Jalapeño Dip, which we found at Costco. It has just the right amount of heat and I pretty much ate it for lunch every day this week.
This recipe comes together very quickly, layering the uncooked noodles, prepared spaghetti sauce, creamy spinach and artichoke filling, chicken and cheese. You just have to repeat the layers two more times, and then bake for 40 minutes covered, and then 20 minutes uncovered. The cheese on top gets all golden and bubbly, while everything underneath gets all melty and happy!
With the holidays coming up, I’m always on the lookout for fast recipes that are crowd pleasers as well as snacky foods to put out while everyone gathers. La Terra Fina’s got you covered! Their dips and spreads are perfect for this and you can even win prizes by participating in their Share and Win contest. Just share pictures on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest of how you like to enjoy La Terra Fina products with your family and friends and tag them with #LTFshare. Go check it out!Print
- 10 ounce tub La Terra Fina Spinach Parmesan & Artichoke Spread
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup water
- 12 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 25 ounce jar (3 cups) jarred spaghetti sauce or marinara
- 3 cups cooked and shredded chicken (I used a rotisserie from the deli)
- 16 ounce block of mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl, mix together La Terra Fina Spinach Parmesan & Artichoke Spread with the egg and milk until combined. Set aside.
- Spray a 9 by 9 inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Pour 1/4 cup water in the bottom of the pan. Lay out four lasagna noodles (uncooked) to cover the bottom of your pan. You will need to break off a little bit of one end of the noodle so that they fit in the pan.
- Spread one cup of your prepared spaghetti sauce evenly over the noodles.
- Spread out one third of your creamy filling over the spaghetti sauce.
- Add shredded chicken evenly over the top, and then sprinkle with one cup of shredded cheese.
- Repeat the layers two more times, ending with 2 cups of cheese covering the top.
- Cover the baking dish with foil, and bake for 40 minutes. Then remove the foil, and bake for an additional 20 minutes so that the cheese is golden and bubbly.
- Remove the lasagna from the oven and let it set for 10-15 minutes before cutting and serving. Enjoy!
This post is sponsored by La Terra Fina. All words and opinions are my own.