- 10 ounce tub La Terra Fina Spinach Parmesan & Artichoke Spread
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup water
- 12 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 25 ounce jar (3 cups) jarred spaghetti sauce or marinara
- 3 cups cooked and shredded chicken (I used a rotisserie from the deli)
- 16 ounce block of mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl, mix together La Terra Fina Spinach Parmesan & Artichoke Spread with the egg and milk until combined. Set aside.
- Spray a 9 by 9 inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Pour 1/4 cup water in the bottom of the pan. Lay out four lasagna noodles (uncooked) to cover the bottom of your pan. You will need to break off a little bit of one end of the noodle so that they fit in the pan.
- Spread one cup of your prepared spaghetti sauce evenly over the noodles.
- Spread out one third of your creamy filling over the spaghetti sauce.
- Add shredded chicken evenly over the top, and then sprinkle with one cup of shredded cheese.
- Repeat the layers two more times, ending with 2 cups of cheese covering the top.
- Cover the baking dish with foil, and bake for 40 minutes. Then remove the foil, and bake for an additional 20 minutes so that the cheese is golden and bubbly.
- Remove the lasagna from the oven and let it set for 10-15 minutes before cutting and serving. Enjoy!