Oh my goodness, these cookies! So much to love if you are a big fan of thick, soft cookies like me! And I feel a little redundant here, but I’m so amazed at what coconut oil does for a cookie. I think it’s MAGIC! So much so that I finally bought the big daddy jar at Costco. Should be set for the holidays now, right?
And did you know there is such a thing as a peanut butter stuffed chocolate chip? Well, you do now, and believe me, this is a perfect match.
These cookies stay soft for days, but won’t last long because everyone loves them. Man, these pictures are killing me because I’m kind of hungry and our cookie jar is sadly empty!
Peanut butter lovers, promise me you will make these? And then send me some too?
Did you make this recipe?
Please let me know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment below and share a picture on Instagram with the hashtag #lovelylittlekitchen
Can't get enough?Print
The ULTIMATE peanut butter lover’s cookie! Super soft, thick, and made with coconut oil.
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup dark brown sugar packed
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 3/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 cup peanut butter filled chocolate chips (I used Nestles Toll House DelightFulls)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. In the bowl of an electric mixer, mix coconut oil and sugars on medium speed until smooth. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing until combined.
- Add vanilla extract, peanut butter, and Greek yogurt and mix until combined.
- In a separate bowl, mix together flour, salt and baking soda. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until a dough is formed. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Roll the cookie dough into balls (use about 2 tablespoons of dough for each). Place dough balls onto a Silpat or parchment lined baking sheet and flatten the balls just slightly with your fingers or the bottom of a glass. Bake for 10 minutes, and then let them cool for 5 minutes on the baking sheet before transferring them to a cooling rack.
Keywords: peanut butter cookies, peanut butter filled chocolate chips, cookies, peanut butter, chocolate