I’m so in love with this Small Batch Peanut Butter Cookies recipe! They are soft, chewy, and delicious and they are made in a jiffy with only FOUR ingredients!
The idea for this recipe came from Mary of Barefeet in the Kitchen. If you don’t already follow her blog, you should! She is a fellow mom of three boys, and I love seeing what she whips up in her kitchen.
I always love how peanut butter cookies have that signature crisscross pattern on top. I used a really fun cookie stamp I got for Christmas to make this fun waffle like pattern on these cookies. The kiddos are always willing to help with this part!
So if you’ve got a few minutes, make up a little batch of these wonderful cookies and pour yourself a nice cold glass of milk too!
Did you make this recipe?
Please let me know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment below and share a picture on Instagram with the hashtag #lovelylittlekitchen
Can't get enough?Print
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add all ingredients to the bowl of an electric mixer with the paddle attachment and mix on medium speed until a smooth dough forms.
- Scoop 1 inch balls of dough onto a parchment or Silpat lined baking sheet, and press each ball of dough with a cookie stamp, or crisscross with a fork. If your cookie stamp sticks to the dough, dip it in granulated sugar before stamping.
- Bake at 350 for 10-13 minutes, then transfer to a cooling rack. Store in an airtight container.
Recipe adapted from Barefeet in the Kitchen
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 111
- Sugar: 9g
- Sodium: 57mg
- Fat: 5.7g
- Saturated Fat: 1.2g
- Unsaturated Fat: 3.7g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 13g
- Fiber: 0.7g
- Protein: 3.1g
- Cholesterol: 16mg
Disclaimer: the links in this post for the cookie stamp are Amazon affiliate links.