- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup dark brown sugar packed
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 3/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 cup peanut butter filled chocolate chips (I used Nestles Toll House DelightFulls)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. In the bowl of an electric mixer, mix coconut oil and sugars on medium speed until smooth. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing until combined.
- Add vanilla extract, peanut butter, and Greek yogurt and mix until combined.
- In a separate bowl, mix together flour, salt and baking soda. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until a dough is formed. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Roll the cookie dough into balls (use about 2 tablespoons of dough for each). Place dough balls onto a Silpat or parchment lined baking sheet and flatten the balls just slightly with your fingers or the bottom of a glass. Bake for 10 minutes, and then let them cool for 5 minutes on the baking sheet before transferring them to a cooling rack.