- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 12 pack Hawaiian style sweet rolls
- Good quality deli ham, turkey and cheddar cheese
- 6 slices bacon, cooked
- Avocado slices
- Add garlic and parsley to melted butter in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Slice rolls in half horizontally, keeping them attached.
- Bruch both sides with butter.
- Place them on a baking sheet and broil until golden brown and toasty.
- Layer ham, turkey, cheese, bacon, lettuce and avocado on the bottom slice of the rolls.
- Spread a layer of mayonnaise on the other half of the rolls.
- Place the top layer on, and slice into individual rolls. Place a cocktail toothpick in each sandwich to help them stay together while cutting if needed.
- Serving Size: 1 Sandwich
- Calories: 426
- Sugar: 2.3g
- Sodium: 1217mg
- Fat: 30g
- Saturated Fat: 11g
- Unsaturated Fat: 15.7g
- Trans Fat: 0.4g
- Carbohydrates: 20g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 21g
- Cholesterol: 74mg