And good morning to you! Well, it sure is Monday. Here’s to getting our week started off right.
I did a lot of celebrating this weekend, from birthdays to homecomings to early Mother’s Day festivities. It was fun filled and jam packed with all my favorite food and people for sure! It was the kind of weekend that makes you feel like Monday is a good time for a little healthy restart.
I love this smoothie bowl! It packs in about 25 grams of protein (without any powders) mainly from Greek yogurt, hazelnuts, and chia seeds. I also threw some frozen peas in there because for a tiny little green veggie, they have more protein than you might think. It keeps me from feeling hungry and gives me energy to do all the things Monday’s generally require.
And that’s a good thing!
Did you make this recipe?
Please let me know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment below and share a picture on Instagram with the hashtag #lovelylittlekitchen
Can't get enough?Print
This smoothie bowl, packed with fruits and veggies and 25 grams of protein (without powders), will keep you going all morning long!
- 1–2 cups fresh baby spinach (large handful)
- 3/4 cup plain Greek yogurt (I use whole milk)
- 6–8 frozen whole strawberries
- 1 kiwi fruit, peeled
- 1/3 cup frozen peas
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon honey, to sweeten if needed
- Toppings: additional fresh fruit, hazelnuts, chia seeds
- Place all ingredients except toppings into blender, and blend until smooth. Add additional orange juice or water as needed to blend. If you want it to be thicker after blending, place the blender pitcher into the freezer for 15-30 minutes.
- Serving Size: 1 Smoothie Bowl (toppings not included)
- Calories: 284
- Sugar: 31g
- Sodium: 139mg
- Fat: 1.8g
- Saturated Fat: 0.3g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0.8g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 47g
- Fiber: 8.1g
- Protein: 23g
- Cholesterol: 8.5mg
Keywords: strawberry kiwi protein smoothie bowl, strawberry, kiwi, protein bowl, smoothie bowl, healthy