Since it’s the first day of Fall, and I had a bunch of peaches ready to use, I made a peach crisp!
- 1/2 c. oats
- 1/2 c. packed brown sugar
- 1/2 c. all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 c. butter
- 2 1/2 lbs. peaches
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 1 tsp. corn starch
- Combine oats, sugar, flour, and salt.
- Cut butter into oats mixture with a pastry cutter or fork.
- Arrange peeled, sliced peaches in a 8x8 inch baking dish.
- Cover peaches with 1/2 cup sugar and sprinkle 1 tsp. corn starch over the top. Mix together gently.
- Sprinkle crumb mixture evenly over fruit.
- Bake the crisp uncovered in a pre-heated 350 degree oven for 40-45 minutes or until fruit is tender.
Here’s how I like to eat it: