Officially. the. week. of Christmas. I know. Don’t panic. It’s going to be alright! Even if all is not currently calm or looking particularly bright.
Currently I’m cozied up on the couch in front of the fire with one sick-ish little boy sleeping next to me, two others tucked in bed, and the man of the house busy wrapping presents (sorry, he’s taken). We enjoyed a nice day with church and family and even snuck in one of our favorite hikes, and it feels so good to finally sit down in a semi-peaceful moment and write you a little note about this Cranberry Pistachio Butter Cracker Bark. It’s so deee-lish. Sweet and salty. Tangy and nutty. All that good stuff.
Definitely a spin off of my beloved Butter Cracker Peppermint Bark from last year.
And if you need a last minute little homemade gift for someone, it’s going to be your new best friend!
Hello dried cranberries and pistachios – you are so very festive in your red and green there!
If you can lay out crackers in a straight line, melt white chocolate in the microwave then I think you can handle this recipe.
Throw them in a bag and tie a little bow too okay. You’re golden friends! Talk to you soon.
Did you make this recipe?
Please let me know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment below and share a picture on Instagram with the hashtag #lovelylittlekitchen
Can't get enough?
- 42 butter crackers (I used Keebler Club crackers)
- 12 ounces white chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil (or any cooking oil)
- 1/2 cup chopped pistachios*
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- sea salt
- Line the bottom of a 10 by 15-inch jelly roll pan with the crackers.
- In a microwave safe bowl, heat white chocolate chips and coconut oil in 30 second increments until completely melted and smooth.
- Pour the melted chocolate evenly over the crackers and spread in a thin, even layer.
- While still wet, sprinkle the cranberries, pistachios, and sea salt over the white chocolate.
- Allow to set (you can put them in the fridge for a quick chill) and then break into pieces.