- 42 butter crackers (I used Keebler Club crackers)
- 12 ounces white chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil (or any cooking oil)
- 1/2 cup chopped pistachios*
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- sea salt
- Line the bottom of a 10 by 15-inch jelly roll pan with the crackers.
- In a microwave safe bowl, heat white chocolate chips and coconut oil in 30 second increments until completely melted and smooth.
- Pour the melted chocolate evenly over the crackers and spread in a thin, even layer.
- While still wet, sprinkle the cranberries, pistachios, and sea salt over the white chocolate.
- Allow to set (you can put them in the fridge for a quick chill) and then break into pieces.
*If your pistachios are unsalted, you may want to add a sprinkle of sea salt to balance out the sweetness of the white chocolate.