Here’s a really simple recipe for you. Especially those of you whole love apples and peanut butter. Sometimes, I decide that I’m going to have a nice, light lunch and slice up an apple and then dip away. And then I realize that in I probably just ate way too much peanut butter for my lunch to be considered light!
I found this recipe to be a good alternative for my usual peanut butter and apple lunch because the peanut butter is lightened up with Greek yogurt. I still feel like I’m dipping in peanut butter and getting my sweet and salty fix, just without the heaviness.
It also tastes great with whole wheat pretzel sticks! Do you just love, love, love apple season? Just can’t get enough!
Did you make this recipe?
Please let me know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment below and share a picture on Instagram with the hashtag #lovelylittlekitchen
Can't get enough?
- 1 1/2 cups plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream (optional)
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup salted peanuts, chopped
- In a large bowl, whisk together yogurt, heavy cream, and brown sugar until smooth. Add creamy peanut butter and whisk until well incorporated. Spoon the dip into a serving bowl and top with chopped peanuts. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Goes well with sliced apples and pretzels.