Big day here friends… don’t scroll down to the end of the post to see it yet, but there is something waiting for you down there that has never been done before here on LLK. Okay, you peek if you want, but then come right back up.
Sorry, we are not giving away a car or anything. No Oprah favorite things here. Hope you aren’t too disappointed.
But in a way I guess I am giving away these Mini Pumpkin Cheesecake Muffins! And I know while there are definitely some grouchy #PSL haters out there, a lot of you are super excited that pumpkin season is finally here and it is now socially acceptable to practically take a bath in anything and everything pumpkin spice.
Ew, not really.
These little pumpkin muffins are super pop-able, and there is no such thing as eating just one. That cheesecake filling just makes my day every time. Take a peek and see how easy they are to make!
Hope you get the chance to try them. If you do, make sure you take a pic and tag me on Instagram. Love seeing LLK recipes made in all your own lovely kitchens!
Did you make this recipe?
Please let me know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment below and share a picture on Instagram with the hashtag #lovelylittlekitchen
Can't get enough?Print
- 1/2 cup coconut oil (in liquid form)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 15 ounces pure pumpkin puree
- 1 3/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
For the Cheesecake Filling
- 12 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 2/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, and spray a mini muffin pan with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk coconut oil with both sugars, eggs, and vanilla until smooth. Fold in the pumpkin puree and set aside.
- In another bowl, mix flour, baking soda, salt and spices together.
- Mix the flour with the pumpkin batter and stir until well incorporated. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese with an electric mixer on medium speed. Add sugar, egg, and vanilla extract and beat until smooth and creamy.
- Scoop the pumpkin muffin batter into a gallon size Zip-loc bag, squeeze the air out, seal the bag, and cut one of the bottom corners off.
- Scoop the cheesecake filling into a quart size Zip-loc bag, squeeze the air out, seal the bag, and cut the off one of the bottom corners.
- Pipe the pumpkin muffin batter into each mini muffin well to 3/4 full.
- Pipe the cheesecake filling into the center of each well of batter, until it is almost to the top of the well.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 13-15 minutes, then cool in the pan for 5 minutes before removing the muffins to a cooling rack. Store in a sealed container and refrigerate. Serve cold or room temperature.
- Serving Size: 1 Mini Muffin
- Calories: 99
- Sugar: 8.1g
- Sodium: 65mg
- Fat: 5.1g
- Saturated Fat: 3.4g
- Unsaturated Fat: 1.1g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 12g
- Fiber: 0.4g
- Protein: 1.4g
- Cholesterol: 19mg