Please don’t let the boring title of MARINATED GRILLED PORK CHOPS scare you away from this recipe. I usually try to think of a very descriptive title to draw you all in and get your attention, and tonight I’ve got nothing. I’m sitting here on my couch half watching the olympics, and half trying to think of a better title, and I’m just going to give it up right now. So to state the incredibly obvious, we shall call these MARINATED GRILLED PORK CHOPS. And that they are my friends.
But these are also really juicy and tender. And sometimes I forget about boneless pork chops as an option for the grill, don’t you? We definitely love our chicken, steak, and salmon on the grill, but every now and then I get a craving for the other white meat, and this is the recipe I pull out.
I usually buy them in bulk at Costco and divide them up into two gallon sized Zip-loc bags. I split the marinade recipe between the two bags, and then put one in the fridge to marinate and grill for dinner that night, and then the other one goes into the freezer for another night.
So if you try this marinade recipe, and come up with a new/exciting/more descriptive name, feel free to help a girl out and shoot me a comment!Print
These marinated grilled pork chops are so tender and juicy. Perfect for a quick weeknight dinner.
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 6 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 clove garlic
- 6–8 boneless pork chops
- Place all ingredients (except pork chops) into a blender, and blend until smooth. Put 6-8 boneless pork chops into a gallon sized Ziploc bag. Pour marinade over pork chops and refrigerate for 12-24 hours.
- Grill pork chops on medium heat and continue cooking until the center reaches 145 degrees F.
Keywords: marinated grilled pork chops, pork chops, grilling, healthy