It’s definitely that time of year where we are making our lists and checking them twice. If you have someone on your holiday shopping list who LOVES to bake like I do, here’s what they just might be hoping for.
- Kitchen Towels – It’s always nice to start out the new year with clean white kitchen towels. I like mine to be pretty, but more importantly very soft and absorbent.
- Dutch Oven – This is one of the most used items in my kitchen. I love how evenly it cooks, and that it goes seamlessly from stove-top to oven. It also cleans up beautifully, and is very well made.
- Cookie Dough Scoops – This is the secret to making your cookies come out all the same size, which helps them bake evenly and look pretty.
- Magnetic Measuring Cups – I love how these are magnetic so they stay all nestled up nice and neat.
- Digital Cooking Thermometer – Such a helpful tool when it comes to make homemade candies, and even homemade yogurt.
- KitchenAid Mixer – Isn’t she a beauty? My husband surprised me with my first KitchenAid mixer almost 15 years ago for our very first Christmas. I still use it just about every day!
- Flat Whisk – Great for making pan sauces, gravy, and creamy white sauces for homemade mac and cheese or soup.
- Cookie Stamps – On my own personal wish list this year!
- Wooden Cake Stand – I do love a good cake stand. They are great for parties and showers, but also for every day too. I use one on the kitchen counter to hold fruit, or a small jar of fresh herbs. They make anything look pretty!
- Parchment Paper – I love lining my baking sheets with parchment paper. Cookies don’t spread as much, and clean up is easy!
Disclaimer: the links in this post are Amazon affiliate links.