Better get some peaches and stock them away in your freezer so you can make these Easy Homemade Peach Ice Cream Bars while you still can. There’s something about knowing that a certain fruit, like peaches, will only be available for a short season that makes me want to buy it all up and hoard it in my freezer. Is there a show about people who hoard food in their freezer? I don’t even want to know!
The Utah peaches we’ve been getting this year have been so sweet and juicy, and since I have been buying way more than we can eat, I’ve got a few bags of peeled sliced peaches in my freezer ready to be made into a cozy peach crisp to be enjoyed on a cold winter night. Well cold for us, think 65 degrees. They are great to have on hand for adding to smoothies or oatmeal too.
For these bars, you just make a typical graham cracker crust, and then top it with an easy, no churn homemade peach ice cream that you make in the blender. It’s so delicious and refreshing! You could also make it even easier by starting with a store-bought pie crust, and making it into an ice cream pie rather than bars.
I realize you could just buy frozen peaches and use them in place of fresh peaches that you freeze yourself, but I have not been able to find a bag of frozen peaches at the store that matches the flavor of a peach that ripened on my counter.
I served this to my family on a whim, and we all loved it so much and they all agreed that I should share it with you so here it is!
Did you make this recipe?
Please let me know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment below and share a picture on Instagram with the hashtag #lovelylittlekitchen
Can't get enough?Print
An easy, refreshing peach ice cream dessert made with fresh peaches and a graham cracker crust!
For the Graham Cracker Crust
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 10 full crackers)
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
For the Peach Ice Cream
- 5–6 medium peaches, peeled, pitted, cut into slices, and frozen
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- Toppings: Whipped cream and fresh peach slices
- Line a 9 by 9 inch pan with parchment paper leaving the excess hanging over two sides of the pan for easy and clean up later. Set aside.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs with sugar and butter, and stir to combine.
- Spread the crumbs into an even layer in the bottom of the pan, and press down firmly to form a crust.
- Place the pan in the freezer to firm up the crust while you make the ice cream.
- Pour the frozen peach slices and sweetened condensed milk into the pitcher of a high power blender. Blend on high speed until smooth and creamy.
- Pour the peach ice cream over the graham cracker crust, cover, and return to the freezer for at least 3 hours.
- To serve, slice into bars, top with whipped cream or Cool Whip and fresh peach slices.
- Serving Size: 1 Bar
- Calories: 410
- Sugar: 53g
- Sodium: 201mg
- Fat: 16g
- Saturated Fat: 9.2g
- Unsaturated Fat: 5.7g
- Trans Fat: 0.3g
- Carbohydrates: 63g
- Fiber: 2.6g
- Protein: 7.2g
- Cholesterol: 45mg
Keywords: easy homemade peach ice cream bars, peaches, peach ice cream, graham cracker crust, dessert bars