An easy, refreshing peach ice cream dessert made with fresh peaches and a graham cracker crust!
For the Graham Cracker Crust
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 10 full crackers)
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
For the Peach Ice Cream
- 5–6 medium peaches, peeled, pitted, cut into slices, and frozen
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- Toppings: Whipped cream and fresh peach slices
- Line a 9 by 9 inch pan with parchment paper leaving the excess hanging over two sides of the pan for easy and clean up later. Set aside.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs with sugar and butter, and stir to combine.
- Spread the crumbs into an even layer in the bottom of the pan, and press down firmly to form a crust.
- Place the pan in the freezer to firm up the crust while you make the ice cream.
- Pour the frozen peach slices and sweetened condensed milk into the pitcher of a high power blender. Blend on high speed until smooth and creamy.
- Pour the peach ice cream over the graham cracker crust, cover, and return to the freezer for at least 3 hours.
- To serve, slice into bars, top with whipped cream or Cool Whip and fresh peach slices.
- Serving Size: 1 Bar
- Calories: 410
- Sugar: 53g
- Sodium: 201mg
- Fat: 16g
- Saturated Fat: 9.2g
- Unsaturated Fat: 5.7g
- Trans Fat: 0.3g
- Carbohydrates: 63g
- Fiber: 2.6g
- Protein: 7.2g
- Cholesterol: 45mg
Keywords: easy homemade peach ice cream bars, peaches, peach ice cream, graham cracker crust, dessert bars