I know you don’t come here to hear me complain about the weather, so I will spare you the details… but let me just say it one time. It’s HOT!
Moving rapidly along… I will choose to focus on the positive and tell you all about how much I LOVE this Watermelon Coconut Lime Slushie and I’m sure you can imagine it’s pretty much saving my life as EVERY DAY is sunny and 111 degrees around these parts :0)
The boys and I make these ALL the TIME and they are super easy and super refreshing! Just add frozen watermelon chunks, a can of citrus soda, the juice of a lime, a few drops of coconut extract, and a scoop of ice, and BLEND!
No need to stop for slushies at the gas station, we like our version much better! Stay cool, friends!
Did you make this recipe?
Please let me know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment below and share a picture on Instagram with the hashtag #lovelylittlekitchen
Can't get enough?Print
- 1 1/2 cups frozen seedless watermelon cubes
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1 can citrus flavored soda (I used Fresca Zero)
- Juice of one fresh lime (about 2 tablespoons)
- 1/8 teaspoon coconut extract
- Place all ingredients in the blender jar, and blend until smooth. Stop and scrap down the sides as needed. Depending on the type of blender you use, you may need to add more or less liquid in order to get a smooth blend.
- Serving Size: 1 Serving
- Calories: 39
- Sugar: 7.4g
- Sodium: 20mg
- Fat: 0.2g
- Saturated Fat: 0.1g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0.2g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 10g
- Fiber: 0.5g
- Protein: 0.8g
- Cholesterol: 0mg