I love brownies. I love peanut butter cookies. I LOVE Peanut Butter Cookie Brownies!!! AKA Polka Dot Brownies :0)
We’ve got an easy homemade brownie batter studded with globs of peanut butter cookie dough for a chocolate peanut butter lovers dream come true.
These little squares did NOT last long my friends. My husband barely even got to taste them because the boys and I scarfed them up so fast. He’s learning that he has to be quick if he wants to get in on the good stuff. Otherwise it’s like, “Um, didn’t I see a pan of brownies on the counter a few days ago?” Sure did buddy, you snooze you loose around here!
You should probably make these too, it being the start of the weekend and all! Happy Friday!
Did you make this recipe?
Please let me know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment below and share a picture on Instagram with the hashtag #lovelylittlekitchen
Can't get enough?Print
For the Brownies
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
For the Cookie
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare a 9 by 9 inch baking pan by lining it with parchment paper, leaving excess hanging over the sides for easy removal later.
- In a small pan over medium heat, melt butter and stir in sugar.
- Remove from heat and stir in eggs and vanilla extract. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix flour, cocoa powder, salt and baking powder. Stir the butter, sugar and eggs into the dry ingredients until just mixed. A few lumps are okay.
- Pour the brownie batter into the pan and set aside.
Peanut Butter Cookie Dough
- In a medium bowl, whisk together vegetable oil and sugar. Then add the egg, vanilla extract, and peanut butter and mix well.
- In a separate bowl, mix the flour, baking soda and salt and then add to the wet ingredients to form a dough.
- Drop tablespoon sized scoops of peanut butter cookie dough onto the brownie batter.
- Bake for 27-30 minutes, then cool completely before cutting into bars.