I’ve made these in the past and thought they were cute and yummy, but time consuming. I think adding the lollipop stick makes them easier to dip. Bakerella’s post is helpful. I found the little heart in the baking aisle at Walmart.
- 1 package oreo cookies
- 1 8oz. package cream cheese (softened)
- 1 package white chocolate bark
- heart decorations
- Crush cookies in a food processor and transfer to a large bowl. Using an electric mixer, beat in softened cream cheese.
- Roll the mixture into 1″ balls and place on Silpat lined baking sheet. I like to use my pampered chef small scoop for this. Insert lollipop stick into the ball and freeze for at least three hours.
- Melt chocolate as directed on the package and then dip balls into chocolate, tap off extra and set aside on Silpat lined baking sheet to dry. I added the heart decoration when the chocolate had almost dried completely, otherwise it would slide down the truffle.
- Once dry, refrigerate and enjoy!
Makes about 36 truffles.