- Boxed brownie mix
- Half recipe of chocolate chip cookie dough
- 38 Chocolate covered graham cookies
- Prepare chocolate chip cookie dough according to directions and chill.
- Prepare brownie mix according to directions on the box. Follow the “fudge like” brownie direction if there is an option.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare a square shaped muffin tin by greasing it thoroughly. On the bottom of each section, place two chocolate covered graham cookies side by side. I used a sharp knife to trim one cookie to allow them to fit nicely together. Be careful not to squeeze them in too tightly, or it will be difficult to remove the finished brownie after baking.
- With an ice cream scoop, top each section of graham cookies with brownie batter.
- At this point, bake the brownies for 8 minutes.
- Remove from oven, and top with “crumbles” of cookie dough.
- Put them back in the oven and bake for an additional 12-15 minutes.
- Allow the brownies to cool for at least 15 minutes before trying to remove them from the pan. Loosen the edges with a toothpick or butter knife to release them from the pan.
Source: Inspired by Pinch of Yum