Everything we love about supreme pizza but with rotini pasta. Quick and easy!
- 1 pound rotini pasta, cooked according to directions
- 3 links sweet italian sausage (about 3/4 pound)
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 small can sliced black olives
- 1/4 cup chopped pepperoni
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 14 ounce jar pizza sauce (I like Classico)
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- While your pasta is boiling, slice the sausage into small circles and brown them on medium high heat in a large pan.
- When sausage is browned, add onions and green peppers. Sauté until they soften slightly, about 3-5 minutes. Drain excess oil from the pan if needed.
- Add the olives and pepperoni, and cook until warmed through, and sausage is completely cooked.
- Add the chicken broth to deglaze the pan, scrapping the browned bits of sausage from the bottom of the pan.
- Stir in the pizza sauce, and bring to a simmer, then turn the heat to low.
- When the pasta is cooked, add it to the pan with the sauce, and stir to coat. Top with parmesan cheese.
- Serving Size: 1 Serving
- Calories: 311
- Sugar: 4.6g
- Sodium: 970mg
- Fat: 11g
- Saturated Fat: 4.3g
- Unsaturated Fat: 5.6g
- Trans Fat: 0.2g
- Carbohydrates: 35g
- Fiber: 3.6g
- Protein: 17g
- Cholesterol: 26mg
Keywords: supreme pizza pasta, pasta, Italian, quick, easy