- 2 cups baby arugula and spinach blend
- 1 cup Sungold tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup fresh mozzarella pearls
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, torn
- 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts
- 3 tablespoons oil (I use avocado oil)
- pinch of kosher salt
- drizzle of balsamic glaze to taste
- Arrange greens on a platter, and top with Sungold tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, basil, and *pine nuts.
- Drizzle avocado oil over the salad, and sprinkle with salt.
- Add a drizzle of balsamic glaze just before serving. Tastes best at room temperature.
*To toast pine nuts, place them in a dry pan over medium-high heat. Cook, stirring often until they are golden brown (about 3-4 minutes). Watch closely so they don’t burn.
- Serving Size: 1 Serving
- Calories: 492
- Sugar: 8.4g
- Sodium: 428mg
- Fat: 43g
- Saturated Fat: 9.3g
- Unsaturated Fat: 30.1g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 15g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 16g
- Cholesterol: 36mg