- 3 grilled chicken breasts cut into cubes (I marinated mine in a little olive oil and balsamic vinegar)
- 1 lb. box rotini pasta
- 3 TB pesto
- 3 TB softened cream cheese
- 2 TB finely chopped sun-dried tomato (I used my mini food processor)
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach torn into bite sized pieces
- Boil pasta according to the directions on the box, being sure to salt the water first.
- In a small bowl, stir pesto into softened cream cheese until well mixed.
- When pasta is cooked, drain and reserve 1/4 cup of the pasta water.
- Pour the creamy pesto sauce over the pasta and stir to combine. If necessary, add the pasta water until the sauce is a nice consistency and coats the pasta well.
- Add the sun-dried tomatoes and grilled chicken.
- Stir in the spinach, and top with parmesan cheese if desired.