- 1.2 ounces freeze dried strawberries
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 12 ounce bag marshmallows
- 6 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- Crush the freeze dried strawberries into a powder, either by hand or with a food processor. Set aside.
- Prepare a 9 by 13 inch pan by spraying with nonstick spray, or coating with softened butter.
- In a large pan, melt butter over medium heat. Add marshmallows and stir until almost completely melted.
- Add powdered freeze dried strawberries and stir until incorporated.
- Remove from heat, and stir in Rice Krispies cereal.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan, and then press gently.
- Allow the Rice Krispie treats to cool, and then cut into desired shape. Cover tightly until ready to serve.
- Serving Size: 1 Square
- Calories: 157
- Sugar: 15g
- Sodium: 107mg
- Fat: 4.2g
- Saturated Fat: 2.5g
- Unsaturated Fat: 1.4g
- Trans Fat: 0.2g
- Carbohydrates: 30g
- Fiber: 0.6g
- Protein: 1.4g
- Cholesterol: 10mg