- 1/4 cup butter
- 10 ounces mini marshmallows (reserve 1 cup)
- 1/2 cup chocolate hazelnut spread
- 1 cup pretzel sticks, crushed
- 1 cup Oreo’s, crushed
- 1 cup Golden Grahams cereal
- 3 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- sprinkle of sea salt
- Prepare a 9 by 9 inch pan by spraying with nonstick spray. Line with parchment paper, and spray if preferred.
- Melt butter over medium heat in a large pot. Add marshmallows (reserving 1 cup) and stir into butter until dissolved.
- Add chocolate hazelnut spread to melted marshmallows and stir to incorporate. Remove from heat.
- Add pretzel sticks, Oreos, Golden Grahams, Rice Krispies, and reserved marshmallows and stir to coat evenly with chocolate marshmallow mixture. I added a bit more of each add-in to the top, just so the ingredients could be seen in my photos.
- Press into the prepared pan, and sprinkle with sea salt if desired.
- Allow to cool completely, and then cut into squares.
- Serving Size: 1 Bar
- Calories: 332
- Sugar: 31g
- Sodium: 326mg
- Fat: 11g
- Saturated Fat: 7.4g
- Unsaturated Fat: 3.2g
- Trans Fat: 0.2g
- Carbohydrates: 57g
- Fiber: 1.5g
- Protein: 3.3g
- Cholesterol: 14mg