- 1/2 cup butter softened (1 stick)
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1 1/2 cups quick cooking oats
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 24 Rolo chocolate candies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl of an electric mixer, cream together butter and sugar on medium speed. Add egg, and mix. Add vanilla and mix.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, oats, baking soda and salt.
- Gradually add dry ingredients to butter, sugar and eggs and mix on low speed until just combined.
- Drop tablespoon sized balls of cookie dough into each section of a well greased mini muffin pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 9-10 minutes.
- While cookies are baking, unwrap Rolos.
- Remove from oven and immediately press a Rolo (upside down) into the center of each cookie.
- Allow to cool for 15 minutes before removing cookies from the pan.
- Serving Size: 1 Cookie Cup
- Calories: 114
- Sugar: 7.6g
- Sodium: 116mg
- Fat: 5.7g
- Saturated Fat: 3.4g
- Unsaturated Fat: 1.6g
- Trans Fat: 0.2g
- Carbohydrates: 14g
- Fiber: 0.7g
- Protein: 1.7g
- Cholesterol: 19mg