Thanks to a few shortcuts, these Ritzy Rolo Cookies look so fancy and dressed up, but are actually so simple to make!
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 96 Ritz Crackers (3 sleeves)
- 48 Rolo Candies
- 12 ounces* (six squares) Chocolate Almond Bark
- 1 teaspoon oil (I used avocado oil)
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees.
- Toast almonds over medium heat in a pan on the stovetop. Watch closely for them to lightly brown and become fragrant. Remove from heat, and chop finely. Set aside.
- Lay 48 Ritz crackers upside down on a half sheet pan. Top each cracker with a Rolo candy.
- Bake for 3 minutes.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven, and top each melted Rolo with an other cracker.
- Place six blocks of chocolate Almond Bark in a microwave safe container. Heat for 45 seconds, then stir. Add 10 seconds of additional heating time as needed, but be careful not to burn. When the chocolate is smooth, stir in 1 teaspoon oil.
- Place a sheet of wax paper on the counter.
- Dip each Ritz sandwich into the melted chocolate, coating each side. Use a fork to remove the Ritz from the chocolate, tapping the excess off on the edge of the container. This part takes some patience! Place on the wax paper, and sprinkle with toasted almonds. Allow the chocolate to set until dry.
- Place in an airtight container at room temperature, or chill if preferred.
*You may need to melt more almond bark, depending on how thin you make your chocolate coating. I like to start with 12 ounces, and melt more as needed.
- Serving Size: 1 Cookie
- Calories: 107
- Sugar: 4.7g
- Sodium: 70mg
- Fat: 6.6g
- Saturated Fat: 2.4g
- Unsaturated Fat: 3.7g
- Trans Fat: 0.1g
- Carbohydrates: 10g
- Fiber: 1.3g
- Protein: 2.2g
- Cholesterol: 0.8mg
Keywords: ritzy rolo cookies, ritz crackers, rolo candy, chocolate