- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, softened
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons cream of tarter
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 bag of Pumpkin Spice Kisses (Hershey’s)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, cream together butter, oil, and sugar on medium speed. Add eggs one at time, and mix.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, salt, cream of tarter, and baking soda. Gradually add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients on low speed until a dough is formed.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl. Roll the dough into a tablespoon sized ball, and then roll into the cinnamon sugar mixture. Place them on Sipat or parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
- While the cookies are baking, make sure you unwrap your kisses.
- When the cookies come out of the oven, press a kiss into the center of each one. Then transfer the cookies to a cooling rack to cool completely. If you would like to set the candy kiss, just place the cookies in the fridge for 30 minutes.