- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1/4 cups white whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, mix butter and both sugars together until creamy on medium speed, then add the egg and mix again. Set aside.
- In another bowl, mix flour, pumpkin pie spice, salt, baking soda and oats together.
- Gradually add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients on low speed. Stir in the raisins until well incorporated.
- Place cookie dough balls (I use a 2 tablespoon sized scoop) on a baking sheet and bake for 9-10 minutes. Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes, and then transfer them to a cooling rack.