- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry
- 2 medium peaches
- 1 tablespoon of brown sugar (adjust according to the sweetness of your peaches)
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 tablespoon sparkling sugar
- Preheat the oven to 415 degrees.
- Thaw puff pastry on a slipat lined baking sheet for 15-20 minutes.
- Carefully unfold puff pastry, and cut into two strips.
- Cut peaches in half and remove the pit. Peel the peaches (optional) and slice peaches thinly.
- Arrange the peaches on the puff pastry.
- Sprinkle the peaches with brown sugar.
- Brush the edges of the puff pastry with the egg.
- Sprinkle with edges of the puff pastry with sparkling sugar.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until the edges are a deep golden brown.
Adapted from The Pioneer Woman
- Serving Size: 1 Serving
- Calories: 205
- Sugar: 8.3g
- Sodium: 84mg
- Fat: 12g
- Saturated Fat: 1.8g
- Unsaturated Fat: 9.3g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 22g
- Fiber: 1.2g
- Protein: 3.6g
- Cholesterol: 31mg