- 1 1/2 pounds petite Yukon Gold Potatoes
- 1/4 cup butter, melted plus more for greasing the baking sheet
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place potatoes in a medium pan with cold water and bring to boil. Continue to boil for 10 minutes.
- Remove potatoes and allow them to cool enough to handle.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Slice potatoes almost all the way through, but leave them intact on one side.
- Place the potatoes on a well greased baking sheet or baking stone and gently press them down so they fan out.
- Drizzle a little bit of melted butter over the top of each potato (or use a pastry brush) and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and parsley.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until they are tender on the inside and crisp on the outside. Season with salt and pepper and desired.
- Serving Size: 1 Serving
- Calories: 287
- Sugar: 2g
- Sodium: 295mg
- Fat: 13g
- Saturated Fat: 8.3g
- Unsaturated Fat: 4g
- Trans Fat: 0.5g
- Carbohydrates: 37g
- Fiber: 3.8g
- Protein: 6.2g
- Cholesterol: 36mg