For the Chicken
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons McCormick Perfect Pinch Garlic and Herb Seasoning
For the Honey Mustard Sauce
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire
- 1 teaspoons McCormick Perfect Pinch Garlic and Herb Seasoning
- (optional: 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, thyme, or parsley, finely chopped)
- Preheat grill to 350 degrees. Brush with oil to prevent sticking.
- In a shallow pan or bowl, drizzle olive oil over the chicken and sprinkle with seasoning, turning to coat both sides.
- In a small jar or bowl, whisk melted butter, mustard, honey, Worcestershire, seasoning and herbs until emulsified.
- Grill until chicken is almost cooked through, then brush both sides with honey mustard sauce, and continue grilling until chicken is cooked through. I usually grill my chicken about 8 minutes per side, but cooking time will depend on the thickness of the chicken and heat of the grill.
- Serving Size: 1 Chicken Breast
- Calories: 332
- Sugar: 6.1g
- Sodium: 313mg
- Fat: 17g
- Saturated Fat: 6.7g
- Unsaturated Fat: 8.6g
- Trans Fat: 0.3g
- Carbohydrates: 6.7g
- Fiber: 0.2g
- Protein: 38g
- Cholesterol: 122mg