- 6 mini bagels, halved
- 1 clove garlic, pressed through a garlic press
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce (I use Classico Traditional Pizza Sauce)
- 1/4 cup mini pepperoni, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, chopped (I use Tillamook Farmstyle Cut)
- Place mini bagels cut side up on a baking sheet.
- Mix garlic, butter, and parsley together and spread over bagels.
- Place the buttered halves in the oven and broil until golden.
- Remove from the oven and spread one tablespoon pizza sauce on each half.
- Mix chopped cheese and pepperoni in a bowl and then sprinkle over the sauce.
- Return the bagels to the oven and broil 1-2 more minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Serving Size: 1 Mini Pizza
- Calories: 138
- Sugar: 2.5g
- Sodium: 273mg
- Fat: 6.7g
- Saturated Fat: 3.7g
- Unsaturated Fat: 2.5g
- Trans Fat: 0.2g
- Carbohydrates: 14g
- Fiber: 0.6g
- Protein: 5.8g
- Cholesterol: 17mg