- 1–1/2 cup plain, unflavored yogurt (I used greek)
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup (to 3/4 cup) brown sugar
- First, pour the yogurt into a bowl and then add the cream.
- With a whisk, stir until the cream is incorporated into the yogurt.
- Sprinkle the brown sugar evenly over the top of the yogurt mixture. Do not stir.
- Cover with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for at least three or four hours.
To Grill the peaches
- Cut the peaches in half and remove the pit.
- Brush the surface with a little bit of oil to prevent sticking.
- Grill face side down for 3-4 minutes over medium heat.
Source: Yogurt cream adapted from Pioneer Woman