Like your favorite little cookie, but in granola form! The perfect make-ahead breakfast for the holidays.
- 3 cups old fashioned oats
- 1/3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup pecans, finely chopped
- 3/4 cups pecan halves
- 1/3 cup real maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, in liquid form
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick Gingerbread Spice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine oats, brown sugar, chopped pecans, pecan halves, maple syrup, coconut oil, gingerbread spice, and salt. Mix together so the oats are well coated.
- Pour out the oat mixture onto a rimmed half sheet pan lined with parchment paper, and spread out evenly.
- Bake for 5 minutes, then stir oats and spread out evenly. Bake for 5 more minutes, and stir again. Return to the oven, and bake for about 3 more minutes, or until the edges are just beginning to brown.
- Allow the granola to cool completely on the pan, and then break into chunks.
- Store in an airtight container.
- Serving Size: 1/4 cup
- Calories: 176
- Sugar: 8.2g
- Sodium: 69mg
- Fat: 10g
- Saturated Fat: 3.5g
- Unsaturated Fat: 6g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 20g
- Fiber: 2.3g
- Protein: 2.8g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: gingerbread spice granola, homemade, granola, snack