- 1 pie shell, baked according to directions (this is my favorite one)
- 1 small box (3 oz.) strawberry JELL-O
- 1 small box (3 oz.) vanilla pudding (Cook and Serve)
- 2 cups water
- 2 pounds fresh strawberries, halved and stems removed
- Pour JELL-O and pudding mix into a small saucepan. Add water and turn heat to medium. Stir together until dissolved, and the mixture starts to thicken. Allow it to a boil for one minute, and then remove from heat. Cool for 15 minutes.
- Place prepared strawberries in a large bowl, and pour the glaze over them. Stir to coat the strawberries, and then carefully spoon the strawberries into the baked pie shell. Slowly pour glaze remaining in the bowl over the top of the strawberries. Be careful not to overflow the pie shell, and you may not use all the leftover glaze.
- Refrigerate the pie for at least 4 hours before serving.
- Slice and top with whipped cream if desired!
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 286
- Sugar: 27g
- Sodium: 248mg
- Fat: 9.3g
- Saturated Fat: 2.8g
- Unsaturated Fat: 5.7g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 48g
- Fiber: 3.9g
- Protein: 4.3g
- Cholesterol: 0.4mg