- 5 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into three strips each
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 cup unseasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 cup dry chicken flavored stuffing
- 48 ounces oil (I used canola)
- Pour dry stuffing into a food processor and pulse until you are have crumbs.
- In a wide shallow dish, beat eggs and add milk.
- In another wide shallow dish, mix breadcrumbs and stuffing crumbs.
- Dip each chicken strip into the egg mixture, then press the breadcrumb mixture onto all sides of the chicken strip. Place them on a piece of parchment paper as you go.
- While chicken strips are drying a bit, pour your oil into a large pot and turn heat to medium high. Watch closely.
- You will know the oil is hot enough when a tiny drop of water makes it sizzle up quickly.
- Using a pair of long tongs, carefully drop three chicken strips into the oil. Allow them to fry for about 1-2 minutes per side.
- When they are fully cooked through the center and golden brown on the outside, remove them from the oil and drain on a paper towel.
- Repeat with remaining chicken strips and serve immediately.
If your chicken breasts are thick, you might want to pound it flatter. This will help your chicken strips cook more quickly and evenly.