- 1 tube refrigerated cookie dough
- 15 ounce can pure pumpkin puree
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- 3.5 ounce package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray each well of a mini tart baking pan with nonstick spray (Pam for Baking is the best).
- Use a small cookie scoop to place a tablespoon sized ball of dough in each well.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the edges are just turning golden brown. Right when the shells come out of the oven, use the blunt end of a wooden spoon to gently press down the center of the tart shell to make room for the filling.
- Let the tart shells cool in the pan for 10 minutes.
- Gently twist out each tart shell.
- Using an electric mixer, mix the pumpkin puree, cream cheese, vanilla pudding mix, and pumpkin pie spice together until smooth and creamy.
- Spoon the filling into a piping bag fitted with a large round tip (or a Zip-loc with the corner cut off) and pipe the filling into each tart shell. Refrigerate until ready to serve. These are best served the same day as the shell will start to soften from the moisture in the filling.
- Serving Size: 1 mini tart
- Calories: 84
- Sugar: 7.1g
- Sodium: 92mg
- Fat: 4.3g
- Saturated Fat: 1.8g
- Unsaturated Fat: 2.2g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 11g
- Fiber: 0.4g
- Protein: 0.9g
- Cholesterol: 7mg