- 24 Oreo Sandwich Cookies (crushed)
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 4 packages of cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 8 ounces semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted and slightly cooled
- 4 eggs
- 6.8 ounce bar of milk chocolate
- fresh raspberries
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix crushed Oreos with melted butter and press into the bottom of a 9×13-inch baking dish.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, flour, and vanilla in a large bowl with an electric mixer on low speed. Do not mix more than you need to- just to combine.
- Add melted chocolate and mix.
- Add eggs one at a time and mix on low speed after each addition.
- Pour over the Oreo crust.
- Bake 45-50 minutes. The center should still be slightly unset. Refrigerate at least four hours. Cut into squares to serve.
- To garnish, use a vegetable peeler to shave milk chocolate into curls. Add fresh raspberries.
Adapted from Kraft