- 1 cup Shamrock Farms Organic Milk
- 1 tablespoon sweetener (maple syrup, agave, honey)
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon strawberry jam
- 1/2 cup cereal or granola (I used bran nuggets)
- 1/2 cup mixed berries (I used frozen)
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- Pour milk and choice of sweetener into a microwavable bowl and heat for about 1 minute. Add vanilla extract, and whisk together so the sweetener and vanilla are dissolved into the milk.
- Add the chia seeds and whisk to combine. Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- When ready to assemble, stir strawberry jam into the chia pudding.
- Layer chia pudding, cereal or granola, berries, and almonds into two glass dishes. Enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1 Serving
- Calories: 497
- Sugar: 29g
- Sodium: 68mg
- Fat: 26g
- Saturated Fat: 4.8g
- Unsaturated Fat: 19.2g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 55g
- Fiber: 14g
- Protein: 15g
- Cholesterol: 12mg