- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup melted butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 packages cream cheese (8 ounces each) softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together cocoa, baking powder, flour, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs, melted butter, sugar, and vanilla extract.
- Beat with a wooden spoon until smooth.
- Add dry ingredients and stir.
- Reserve 1/2 cup of the brownie batter for swirling, and spread remaining batter evenly into Silpat Entremet set on an aluminum baking sheet.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, mix cream cheese, sugar, and egg on low speed until smooth. Add in flour and mix until combined.
- Spread cheesecake layer on top of brownie batter in an even layer.
- Drop tablespoon sized drops of reserved brownie batter on top of cheesecake layer and swirl gently with a knife.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35-36 minutes.
- Allow to cool, and then refrigerate.
- Once the cheesecake brownies are completely chilled, you can carefully invert the mold and remove the brownies to a cutting board and cut into 15 squares. Keep refrigerated.
- Serving Size: 1 Brownie
- Calories: 389
- Sugar: 35g
- Sodium: 290mg
- Fat: 21g
- Saturated Fat: 12g
- Unsaturated Fat: 6.7g
- Trans Fat: 0.4g
- Carbohydrates: 46g
- Fiber: 0.8g
- Protein: 5.3g
- Cholesterol: 105mg