These Buttery Toffee White Chocolate Chip Macadamia Nut Cookies will have you falling in love at first bite! Perfect way to kick off the fall baking season!
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon butter flavoring
- 2 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup toffee bits (baking aisle)
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted salted macadamia nuts
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Maldon sea salt flakes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, cream together butter and sugar on medium high speed. Add eggs one at a time and mix well in between until smooth and creamy.
- Add vanilla extract and butter flavoring and mix.
- In a separate bowl, mix flour, salt, baking soda, toffee bits, and macadamia nuts.
- On low speed, mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until a dough forms.
- Add white chocolate chips and mix briefly, stopping to scrap down the sides and stir from the bottom as needed.
- Scoop dough onto parchment paper lined baking sheet, using about 2 tablespoons of dough per cookie (12 per sheet). Dough will be sticky, but manageable. Sprinkle each dough ball with a little bit of Maldon sea salt flakes.
- Bake for 11-13 minutes, or until edges are golden. If you like a doughier cookie, take them out when the very center is still slightly moist.
- Allow cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes, then transfer to a cooling rack. Repeat with remaining dough.
- Store in an airtight container for up to three days.
- Serving Size: 1 Cookie
- Calories: 152
- Sugar: 13g
- Sodium: 580mg
- Fat: 7.4g
- Saturated Fat: 3.7g
- Unsaturated Fat: 3.2g
- Trans Fat: 0.1g
- Carbohydrates: 20g
- Fiber: 0.5g
- Protein: 1.8g
- Cholesterol: 25mg
Keywords: buttery toffee white chocolate macadamia nut cookies, toffee, white chocolate, macadamia nuts, cookies