- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 clove garlic pressed through a garlic press
- 3 teaspoons dry ranch dip mix
- 9 ounces fresh cheese tortellini
- 2 tablespoons crumbled bacon (can use bacon bits), divided
- 3 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- In a small bowl mix together sour cream, garlic, ranch dip mix and 1 tablespoon of the crumbled bacon. Refrigerate until you are ready to assemble the salad. It tastes best when it has had at least an hour to sit so the flavors can blend together.
- Cook pasta according to directions, then strain and rinse with cold water, and strain again.
- Mix pasta with dressing, and then toss with baby spinach and tomatoes. Sprinkle the remaining 1 tablespoon of crumbled bacon on top. Serve immediately, or refrigerate until ready to serve.
I used about 3/4 of the dressing for this salad, but I tend to like my salads dressed lightly.
This recipe was inspired by a pasta salad that I had at a Pampered Chef party years ago.