These BBQ Chicken Taquitos are the perfect easy weeknight dinnertime solution. If you love BBQ chicken pizza, you’ll definitely LOVE these!
For the Cilantro Lime Cream
- 1 cup sour cream
- zest of one lime
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 cup fresh cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
For the BBQ Chicken Taquitos
- 2 cups shredded, cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup corn kernels
- 1/2 cup BBQ Sauce (I used Kinder’s)
- 8 flour tortillas
- oil spray
- kosher salt
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- fresh cilantro and lime wedges for garnish
- Spray a baking sheet with a cooking oil spray. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a small food processor, combine sour cream, lime zest, lime juice, cilantro, and salt. Pulse until smooth. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine chicken, beans, corn, and BBQ sauce. Mix until evenly coated.
- Lay tortillas out on a clean work surface, and then divide the chicken mixture evenly in the center of each tortilla. Roll them up, and then place them on the prepared baking sheet.
- Spray the top of each rolled taquito with cooking oil spray, and sprinkle with kosher salt.
- Place the baking sheet into the preheated oven for 7-10 minutes, or until the edges are crisp and golden brown.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven, and sprinkle the cheese and red onions over the taquitos. Return them to the oven for an additional 3-5 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Remove the taquitos from the oven, drizzle with cilantro lime cream, and top with fresh cilantro and lime wedges. Serve immediately.
- Serving Size: 1 Taquito
- Calories: 421
- Sugar: 7.8g
- Sodium: 1102mg
- Fat: 20g
- Saturated Fat: 7.8g
- Unsaturated Fat: 9.9g
- Trans Fat: 0.4g
- Carbohydrates: 42g
- Fiber: 3.3g
- Protein: 18g
- Cholesterol: 63mg
Keywords: bbq chicken taquitos, cilantro lime cream, bbq chicken, taquitos