Soft, fluffy banana muffins made with Greek yogurt and coconut oil – super quick and easy too!
For the Muffins
- 1 box Fleischmann’s Simply Homemade Muffin & Bread Mix, banana flavor
- 5.3 ounce container (2/3 cup) vanilla Greek yogurt
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup oil (I used coconut oil)
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
For the Streusel Topping
- 1/3 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds
- 1/3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2/3 cup all purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Prepare a muffin tin with paper liners, or spray with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl combine all the muffin ingredients and stir until the mixture forms a batter. Spoon the batter into each well of the muffin tin, filling about 2/3 full.
- In another bowl, mix the streusel ingredients together until coarse crumbs form. Spoon about 2 tablespoons of the streusel topping over the muffin batter.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack for 5 minutes and then remove from muffin pan.
Keywords: banana muffins with almond oat streusel topping, banana muffins, streusel, muffins, quick and easy recipe